Dear community, today, we’re going to explain, step by step, how to participate in the NFTmall’s GEM Token Public Sale Round A on May 20 at 14:00 UTC.
The officially supported web3 wallet to participate in this presale is the MetaMask wallet.
Step 1. Update the settings of your web3 wallet if it’s not already configured to work on Binance Smart Chain.
You’ll need to add a new Network by following this guide.
Step 2. Visit our website and connect your MetaMask wallet.
The URL of the token sale page is https://nftmall.io/invest
If you are not whitelisted, then, unfortunately, you won’t be able to participate in this presale:
Make sure your wallet address is on the whitelist. https://nftmall.io/blog/whitelist-public-round-a
If your address is whitelisted, then this is the UI you’re going to see:
Step 3. Input how much BNB you wish to trade* for GEM token from our smart contract.
Step 4. At 14:00 UTC on May 20, 2021, the ‘INVEST’ button will be enabled to send the specified amount of BNB to the smart contract.
Tap the ‘INVEST’ button.
Step 5. Confirm the transaction on MetaMask.
Make sure to set a high gas fee to confirm your transaction faster.
That’s it! You are now a proud owner of GEM tokens** 💎🚀
* The minimum required to participate is 1 BNB. The maximum is 20 BNB.
** Each investor will receive 20% of the GEM due to him immediately upon exchange listing, and the remaining 80% will be vested over 4 months, at a rate of 20% per month.